hello//archives//goodbye

Thursday, April 02, 2015

ending

Something happened over the past weekend..or should i say, something ended.

I still wonder what it was you were thinking when you went through with it. I wonder at how sad it was that you never realized until that final moment that what you did was so wrong that I couldn't stay.

But right now, I hope you understand that you have left me with no choice but to walk away. And I don't regret it, although I hope and hope that it didn't have to be this way. I can only wish for you the courage to confront the demons in the dark corners of your heart and to hold them down, once and for all.

It was an honour to be the only person who has ever shared every single part of you, your skin and your story. I will miss you terribly.


1 comment:

tell me something