hello//archives//goodbye

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

wrong place

i am in the wrong place. there's no other way to say it. i don't belong here. maybe, in the grand scheme of things, i am meant to lose my way and wander about and around trying to find the true path..maybe this is just a wrong turn - a left instead of a right - that i have taken along the long and lonely road. but this is definitely the wrong place and i am looking forward to going without saying goodbye. 

save for the few friendships i am grateful to have made, the few whom i am thankful to have met..the few whose laughter and conversation make my stay bearable and perhaps, even worthwhile - there is nothing i can take away from this place, nothing i want to take away.

i have never been to a place that drowns me in such a way, that makes it so hard for me to breathe..i fight everyday just to keep my thoughts together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something