hello//archives//goodbye

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Appears

There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.
Proverbs 14:12

Lately, I've been thinking...

what is wrong? what is right? and what do call what is left - the shadowy corner, the shades of gray, the ambiguous?

And I know there is the ultimate law, the original canon, the final judgment...

But nothing is ever just wrong or just right, or at least to us, me, the short-sighted one, the near-blind, the mortal myopic.

I know there is a big picture and what I see is just the smallest tick of the shortest second of infinity, of eternity.

And all I can do is trust - trust the word of he who is all-seeing, all-knowing, all-encompassing, he who paints the canvas.

But ah, it is hard to listen, it is hard listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something