hello//archives//goodbye

Thursday, May 23, 2013

paramour



hey J,

so, it's your birthday. finally eighteen huh, big boy?
& because you can now finally drink legally, i'll forgive you for getting wasted and calling me at 3 a.m. in the morning, but in vino veritas, right? there is truth in wine.

Well, if alcohol is the veritaserum of this world, the truth potion they say it is, then i'm glad to hear what you told me; glad to have those words whispered into my still-sleeping ears and to have it sit like a quiet assurance at the back of my mind.

And trust me when i say that you're my best friend and i would trust you with my life and more. This bond we share, it eclipses this universe, it outlives this eternity, it transcends this now; it's soul-deep.

And after all this time, i'm still into you.

I looked for a song for you and none fits better than this; a paramore song for a paramour.

i am blessed.

xx, from Venus to Mars and back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something