hello//archives//goodbye

Saturday, May 04, 2013

missing




pictures that have been sitting idly in my laptop for far too long. 
i miss chinese new year, i miss seeing every single member of my family everyday.

i know it's odd, i know i still live at home.
but i leave a little past 6 a.m. every morning and i don't reach home until 6 p.m. most days.
and then, there's a mountain and a sea of math homework to get to nearly every night
it gets me so cranky that i don't feel like talking to anyone or anything at all.

a couple of college mates ask why i don't just live at the apartment
but i don't want to leave the nest just yet.
i want to stay as close as i possibly can while i still can.

my grandma pulled me into her lap one night and said she has to devour the sight of me every chance she gets since she only sees me for a few hours each day now
and it broke my heart.

but what can i do?
i have to grow up.
sigh.



2 comments:

tell me something