hello//archives//goodbye

Monday, October 22, 2012

Not you

“Kate is many things to me,” said Henry finally. “But she is not you.


Goddess Interrupted Aimee Carter

I CRIED AND I DIED A LITTLE BIT INSIDE THEN I READ IT AGAIN AND THEN, I CRIED AND DIED AGAIN, A LITTLE BIT MORE T_______T

ps. I'm so so so sorry but I couldn't resist! How could I? I mean, Greek myth + romance ?!?
pps. And there was no Internet so I needed a new way to unwind.
ppps. Whoever said the Internet is a vacuum didn't know books. Books are black holes. They suck you in and don't let you out until they're good and ready. An then, they still haunt you and make you download sequels and prequels :(
pppps. Hey, Internet, I'm glad you're back!
ppppps. This is actually the second book of the Goddess Test series.. I didn't know because there. was. no. Internet & I couldn't confirm my suspicion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something