hello//archives//goodbye

Friday, September 21, 2012

expressions

I guess that’s what happens when you have no Botox, makeup, or fake tan. You have expressions instead.

I've Got Your Number Sophie Kinsella

This caught my eye. I'm not quite sure why.
Expressions, they're half the conversation.
Yet, sometimes, we hide them.
Why?

ps. I think I'm going through the after effects of novel withdrawal. I think, subconsciously, I'm making up for the stories I could've read during my trial month. I've finished two, three paperbacks in record time and I'm kinda freaked.
pps. But absorbing this much happy endings in such a short time is putting me in a permanent good mood and keeping my insides all mushy and gooey and warm. Like marshmallows melting in a mug of hot chocolate. Or like the inside of a Mars Bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something