hello//archives//goodbye

Friday, September 21, 2012

expressions #2

Though he barely knew her, he’d seen enough to conclude that she was one of those people whose expressions were a window to their every feeling. It was a rare quality these days. He often felt that too many people lived their lives acting and pretending, wearing masks and losing themselves in the process.

The Choice Nicholas Sparks

Just because this was exactly what I was thinking about earlier.
Expressions, they're the physical manifestations of our feelings.
Yet, sometimes we wear masks and play pretend.
Why, when we risk losing ourselves in the process,
why?

ps. No matter how many tears I cried reading and watching Nicholas Sparks' love stories, I was never a fan until the lucky one.
pps. Oh, the things zac efron and cute dogs can do to me :p
ppps. the main man in the choice also works with animals; he's a vet. Which is awesome because.. it just is HAHAHAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something