hello//archives//goodbye

Friday, September 14, 2012

breathing

tonight,
i will stay up late.
Not because i have to but because i can.

tonight,
i will read.
Not chemistry or history but a sweet, funny piece of sophie kinsella.

tonight,
i will let youtube sing in the background.
Not just instrumentals but songs with beautifully composed words.

tonight,
i will play my keys.
Not because its perfect ivory glossiness is just begging to be touched but because i can finally spend time learning the song i've been listening to on repeat.

tonight,
i will go to sleep.
Not with the dread of waking up to dark skies and a still sleeping sun but with the glee of knowing that i can sleep in tomorrow and pay my sleep debts.

because..
my spm trials are over. officially.
and i feel so much lighter.

all that's left are my results
but what's the point in worrying?

It's not like some fairy with stalking tendencies is going to watch me sleep and see me tossing and twisting and turning at night and change my wrong answers, right?

right?!

meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something