hello//archives//goodbye

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Aphrodite's seal of approval

Aphrodite's message was clear: This one needs no improvement.
And Piper agreed.

Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero Rick Riordan

HAHAHAHA. the goddess of love herself approves. Rick Riordan is one of my all time favorite authors and his Roman series didn't disappoint.

And and his new hero, Jason Grace -which Aphrodite herself declares to be perfect- is well, perfect HAHAHA. of course, he has nothing on Perseus Jackson, who is and forever will be the original to me :)

ps. Perseus Jackson and not Percy Jackson because it is waaay sexier than Percy. The first person I came across with the name Percy was Ron Weasley's pompous brother and he is not my idea of an awesome Greek hero, running around killing monsters and saving the world ._. sadly, first impressions do count and Percy is now a name I mildly despise.

pps. However, Jason Grace. That's a name I approve :P HAHAHA. Jason because it makes me feel fuzzy all over and Grace because it is so fragile and delicate.

ppps. Names are important okay! To justify my rant HEE :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something