hello//archives//goodbye

Monday, November 14, 2011

so far away

Ramisa/Remy said...
I LOVE THIS BLOG! :D ♥
12 November 2011 17:16 

i was so pleasantly surprised to receive a comment from someone whose username was unfamiliar to me :)

Curiosity made me click on this user's profile and upon reading the 'about me' section, i found out that she- yes, it was stated that she is a female :)- is from Australia. 
Which is pretty far from where i live and it made me wonder how did she stumble upon my little corner of the world wide web. But upon reading her blog, i came to a conclusion that we have pretty similar interests, that is we both appreciate the art of written words. 

But more that that, i was happy to know that someone out there besides my own circle of friends and family- ahem, bercik :P- is enjoying my monologue. 

Or maybe she is a Godsend because i've been getting lazy.

Whatever the reason, be it fate, destiny or horse that brought her here, i am thankful. Thankful that she took her time to leave a comment. It truly made my day :)

ps. that phrase 'fate. destiny or horse' is referring to a scene in Disney's Tangled. An animated file i really liked :D
Rapunzel: Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will... fate... destiny...
Flynn Rider: A horse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me something