hello//archives//goodbye

Monday, October 17, 2011

his soft spot

"Listen, Chaos Queen, how's every little thing? Is your girlfriend still stropping around, rifling through his handbag, or is it all tickety-boo?"
"Well, he wrote me a note, but I haven't seen him yet. It'll be the first time on Sat. He says we should take it easy and that maybe he overreacted a bit."
Dave said,"A bit? That's like Hitler saying 'Oooh, I just meant to go for a liitle walk, but then I accidentally invaded Poland.'"
-
He looked down at me still with his finger on my lips and said, "I don't know what it is about you, Kittykat, but for me you are the most beautiful girl in the world."
Then he kissed me, just a little kiss.

'Are these my basoomas I see before me?' Fab FINAL Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Louise Rennison

Dave the Laugh.
Gotta love a boy who can make a girl bend over with laughter, smile in her heart and pretend it's okay for her to be with somebody else.

I read the entire book with a British accent in my head because British accents are awesome like that! And because these British girls with their -sity suffix behind every adjective -luuurvenosity, nicenosity, glaciosity, etc- and their Horns and red bottoms amuse me to no end :)

2 comments:

  1. Chyu Ern,I always come into a different world when I click on your blog link.And the stories in it too. :D <3

    ReplyDelete

tell me something